Our Raleigh / Triangle office will include Bankruptcy, Reorganization, Restructuring, Workout, and Tax Controversy services headed up by Attorney Joshua MacNamara. We counsel and represent individuals, independent contractors, small to mid-sized businesses, real estate owners, and Doctors with financial concerns or tax problems. Our goal is to keep clients operating in a financially manageable position and out of bankruptcy and foreclosure by restructuring creditor and landlord obligations.
As a last resort, we can assist clients in availing themselves of protections afforded under the bankruptcy code by providing superior representation and guidance through Chapter 11, 7, or 13 proceedings. To accomplish this, we take a non-contentious approach by working to:
- Secure loan and/or lease workouts
- Business and personal financial reorganizations
- Tax matters / compliance resolutions
- Assistance with business and personal bankruptcy representation and restructuring under chapters 11, 13, or 7 if absolutely necessary to achieve favorable relief.
- Debtor-Creditor law
- Bankruptcy Avoidance
- Foreclosure Avoidance
- Preservation of debtors’ rights and interests
- Work-outs of loans and leases (retail space, office, and equipment)
- Tenant and Landlord restructures
- Complex property tax disputes
- Tax matters – Federal & State
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 11, 7, & 13
WE ARE A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE*
*11 U.S.C. § 101 (12A) – The term “debt relief agency” means any person who provides any bankruptcy assistance to an assisted person in return for the payment of money or other valuable consideration, or who is a bankruptcy petition preparer under 11 U.S.C. § 110.